A very basic blog about D

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:35:17 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 7 July 2013 at 15:00:43 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> I had some free time so I decided I should start a simple blog
> about D, implementing some unix utilities. I've
> (unsurprisingly) started with echo.
>
> http://foreach-hour-life.blogspot.co.uk/
>
> It's nothing ground-breaking, but every little helps :)

Seeing as most of the traffic I'm getting is from this thread, I
thought it might be interesting for people to see some stats
about where people are from, what browsers they're using etc.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/910836/Webstats_02072013-10_09072013-09.png

A lot of windows users, although that's skewed by people browsing
from work. I hope that accounts for the IE contingent as well!