D at University of Minnesota

Carl Sturtivant sturtivant at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:29:09 PDT 2013

> This is awesome! I'm sure I speak on behalf of the entire
> community that we'd be happy to help with anything you need.

There is, perhaps, a need for a short technical document bringing
TDPL up to date, i.e. consistent with the currently accepted view
of the definition of D (wherever that resides).

No doubt this is not necessary and the course will go fine
without it, but it would be useful, as well as being encouraging
to those students who exercise some initiative.