DConf 2013 Day 3 Talk 2: Code Analysis for D with AnalyzeD by Stefan Rohe

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jun 13 23:52:54 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-12 19:31, bearophile wrote:

> How to annotate throws in ddoct? Do they need to be generated
> automatically?

That would be nice. Possibly a macro the compiler knows about so you can
place it anywhere you want. Or a way to opt it out.

> Regarding pre/post conditions, maybe a ddoc macro or switch can be used
> to make them appear in the ddoc output on request.

Wouldn't mind having that.

> I think the built-in unit test system should be improved, so in _most_
> cases there's no need to use a second unittest system.

I agree. But there's a conflict of interest here. Some people like
output when the tests are running (I do), some don't. Walter likes the
simplicity of the unit test system.

--
/Jacob Carlborg