DConf 2013 Day 3 Talk 1: Metaprogramming in the Real World by Don Clugston

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Fri Jun 14 14:09:50 PDT 2013

Jacob Carlborg, el 14 de June a las 16:18 me escribiste:
> On 2013-06-14 15:37, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
>
> >I think, same as Manu said, if/when we were to move to D2 we'll have to completely avoid
> >phobos unless a similar approach is taken in terms of memory allocation.
>
> Tango is available for D2 as well :)

Yes, I know. BTW, how many people is using it (if any)? If some could
share the experience it would be appreciated.

But anyway, the point is, it would be nice to be able to use the
standard library and it would be nice if the standard library could
cover the use case of people that can afford to have a lot of heap
activity. It doesn't seem to be a very specific use case, at least not
for commercial use, at least is the impression I got in the conference.