An idea - make dlang.org a fundation

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 14:45:36 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 25 June 2013 at 20:09:46 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I would say, as long as the web site is written in ddoc, no
> real web designer will be interested.

For my work sites, I often don't give the designer access to the
html at all. They have one of two options: make it work with pure
css, or send me an image of what it is supposed to look like, and
I'll take it from there.

Pure css doesn't always work, so sometimes I have to add or
rearrange some html stuff for them, but it usually actually
*does* work, after they get over their initial "this is
impossible" stage.

ddoc would be even easier than this, since the main website
skeleton is just a piece of html anyway (see
dmd2/src/phobos/std.ddoc and the macro DDOC = ).