dlibgit updated to libgit2 v0.19.0

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Wed Jun 26 14:27:35 PDT 2013

Am 26.06.2013 21:36, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
> https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/dlibgit
>
> These are the D bindings to the libgit2 library. libgit2 is a
> versatile git library which can read/write loose git object files,
> parse commits, tags, and blobs, do tree traversals, and much more.
>
> The dlibgit master branch is now based on the recent libgit2 v0.19.0
> release. The previous bindings were based on 0.17.0, and there have
> been many new features introduced since then.
>
> Note: The D-based samples have not yet been updated to v0.19.0, but
> I'll work on this in the coming days.
>
> Note: I might also look into making this a dub-aware package, if
> that's something people want.

Great to hear. I've been using dlibgit since some time and actually I've
already registered a fork with (partially) updated bindings for the
master version of libgit2: http://registry.vibed.org/packages/dlibgit

Unfortunately I never got to finish it completely, which is why I didn't
make a pull request yet. But anyway, since 0.19.0 now contains the
latest features, I might as well drop my fork and point the registry to
your repository.

You can take my package.json as a template:
https://github.com/s-ludwig/dlibgit/blob/master/package.json

It should probably get a "targetType": "none" field, since it's
header-only, and "authors"/"copyright" fields are missing.