DConf 2013 Closing Keynote: Quo Vadis by Andrei Alexandrescu

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu Jun 27 07:54:09 PDT 2013

Joakim, el 27 de June a las 15:17 me escribiste:
> As I said earlier, I'm done with this debate.
>
> There is no point talking to people who make blatantly ignorant
> statements like, "Binary blobs are the exception rather than the
> rule in Linux, and many hardware vendors would flat out say 'no' to
> doing any support on them."  This assertion is so ignorant of the
> facts, it's laughable. :) I have no idea what to make of Iain's
> talking about gdc or that it is a "one-man team" in response to my
> prediction that ldc could go closed/paid and obsolete dmd: there is
> absolutely no connection between the topics.
>
> As for Luca's long response, it is filled with basic mistakes, silly
> and incorrect rehashes of material already covered, or trivial

How convenient is to put a lot of adjectives together and not a single
fact to say someone is wrong. Almost as convenient as calling people
religious zaelots when you run out of arguments. :)

And is so funny that you keep talking about the D contributors not
participating in the thread when evidently you don't know who the
contributors are.

I'm just so glad that you are done with this debate... My eyes were
hurting from reading so much crap.

Bye, bye! Have fun with Visual C++!