dlibgit updated to libgit2 v0.19.0

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:00:46 PDT 2013

On 6/28/13, Sönke Ludwig <sludwig at outerproduct.org> wrote:
> That sounds great. I wonder if it makes sense to make a separate Deimos
> package for the C bindings?

I'm not fond of Deimos. In fact I think projects like dub largerly
make Deimos largely irrelevant, because discovery of bindings is
automatable. Also, Deimos has no reviewing effort, it's just Walter
who hits the pull button on demand (and often several weeks after
being notified).

Deimos is an overhead which provides no benefits. It was supposed to
be used to make discovery easy, but discovery can be done through a
wiki, or dlang.org, or an automated process (dub).