Broken web forums threading? [was: DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 2: Copy and Move Semantics in D by Ali Cehreli]

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu May 16 00:58:47 PDT 2013

deadalnix, el 16 de May a las 05:48 me escribiste:
> On Wednesday, 15 May 2013 at 20:08:23 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
> >OK, yeah, I thought I read 10 months somewhere and didn't do the
> >math
> >myself. 2.5 months is still high for my taste (and I insist, only
> >if is
> >just a marketing issue and not the lack of power to edit the
> >talks), but
> >more reasonable.
>
> Completely off topic : your NG client is splitting the discussion,
> creating a new one on every answer you make.

Thanks for pointing that out, but I think there is a problem with the
forum software (I guess you are reading the NG using the web forums?).
My client properly set the In-Reply-To: header. I checked manually the
e-mail you replied to and have the correct Message-ID: of the post I was
replying to in the In-Reply-To: header.