DConf 2013 Day 1 Talk 5: Using D Alongside a Game Engine by Manu Evans

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:52:18 PDT 2013

On Friday, 17 May 2013 at 22:47:56 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
wrote:
> Really exciting to see how D is being used in this context, and
> the C++ binding examples are inspiring.

The last question in the video was if it would work in Linux too,
and idk about the rest of their setup, but the C++ binding is
something I've done before, and the code is virtually identical
to what Manu did.

I think while the C++ ABI is technically unportable, it actually
works more or less the same way in practice across the major
compilers.