dmd 2.064 release candidate 1

Arjan arjan at ask.me.to
Tue Nov 5 01:52:25 PST 2013

> Why not volunteer to handle the FreeBSD package builds?

I have access to FreeBSD machine(s) and willing to lend a hand
and spend some time on this.
What is needed to do the FreeBSD package build?
(Currently I just do a git clone/pull of the github dlang stuff
and build it to get the master or any other branch I want)
Were do I find the build and package instructions?
Is running regressions tests required before releasing a build
package?
What is the packages release (and build) frequency?

DMD1 and DMD2 (and GDC) seems to be in the FreeBSD ports
collection. Why can't those be used to buid the packages?