dmd 2.064.2

Orvid King blah38621 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:24:02 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 22:08:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Ok, this is it:
>
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd_2.064.2-0_amd64.deb
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd-2.064.2-0.fedora.i386.rpm
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd-2.064.2-0.fedora.x86_64.rpm
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd_2.064.2-0_i386.deb
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd-2.064.2-0.openSUSE.i386.rpm
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd-2.064.2-0.openSUSE.x86_64.rpm
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd-2.064.2.exe
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.064.2.zip
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.064.2.dmg
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/libphobos2-64_2.064.2-0_amd64.deb
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/libphobos2-64_2.064.2-0_i386.deb

Dear world: DO NOT use the windows installer if you have ANYTHING
other than the default installed files in your previous install
folder, because it will delete EVERYTHING. (and this isn't an
understatement, my C:/D folder is now entirely empty but for a
single git index which was locked by my IDE), this means I have
now lost my local checkouts of the D repos, my git-head dmd
install location, as well as my auto-build-install-test scripts,
and my local copy of my JSON work. Thankfully my JSON work wasn't
even the latest copy anyways. Deleting everything IS NOT
uninstalling.