D 2.066 is out. Enjoy!

Andrew Edwards via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 22 14:41:11 PDT 2014

On 8/23/14, 3:33 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 8/22/14, 10:05 AM, John Colvin wrote:
>> As I'm sure has been mentioned elsewhere, the website changes should be
>> part of the release process, not an afterthought.
>
> Agreed. Who would like to volunteer being our webmaster? We'll discuss
> with our admin to give push rights. -- Andrei

As I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, I need access. I did
the update for every beta/RC. This one was not an oversight, I
intentionally did not update the page. Given the right to push the
update, I will, But I'm not going to sit around creating pull requests
for one a line delete or one character edit and the wait 24hour+ for it
to be published before I can proceed with what I'm doing.

Then again, if that's required is a cronjob as Brad has suggested, then
I guess the problem is solved.