Blog post on hidden treasure in the D standard library.

safety0ff via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 03:44:18 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 07:59:16 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:

> Stop being such a grammar nazi.

I didn't bring it up because I felt like being pedantic, I
brought it up as a suggestion to make it more pleasant to read.

Since you've already been labelled as a pedant, perhaps you
should learn the difference between pedantry and Nazism.

On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 09:38:29 UTC, Gary Willoughby
wrote:

> ˙ǝuo pǝʇɐɔnpǝun ǝɥʇ ǝɹɐ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ɟo ǝsnɐɔǝq ʇı puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇ,uɐɔ
> noʎ ɟI ¡ʇxǝʇ ǝןoɥʍ ǝɥʇ uı s,ı ǝsɐɔ-ɹǝʍoן uǝ⊥ ˙*uǝʇ* sɐɥ ǝןɔıʇɹɐ
> ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ 'uǝʌǝs ʇou 's,ı ǝsɐɔ-ɹǝʍoן *ǝʌıɟ* sɐɥ ɥdɐɹƃɐɹɐd
> ʎɹoʇɔnpoɹʇuı ǝɥ⊥

Firstly:

1

2

3

4

5

6

> enjoy these little discoveries. This article highlights a few
> of these hidden treasures which i

7

Secondly, as I've already stated, it's not a matter of it being
incomprehensible.

> ˙ǝןdɯıs 'ǝʇıɹʍ ı ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ pɐǝɹ ʇ,uop 'ʇı ǝʞıן ʇ,uop noʎ ɟI

In that case, don't complain when the opinions you've written are
dismissed.

> uoıʇɐnʇɔund ou puɐ ʎןuo ǝsɐɔ-ɹǝʍoן uı uo ʍou ɯoɹɟ ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ
> ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʇɹɐʇs ʇɥƃıɯ ı

The second coming of e e cummings!