forum.dlang.org is now using DCaptcha

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 2 14:10:00 PST 2014

On 12/02/2014 01:56 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

 > The CAPTCHA only triggers on a spam check fail, which should
 > not occur for normal forum content.

Ok, that sounds great.

 >> Ouch. I could pass the first question in two tries but I can't pass
 >> the second one. :)
 >
 > They're randomly generated, so I don't know which one that would be.

It was this one:

   https://github.com/CyberShadow/dcaptcha/blob/master/dcaptcha.d#L87

I think I figured it out: After two failed attempts, I accepted
Firefox's "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs" offer.
The problem is, when I do that, I don't see the "Correct!" dialog either
and remain on the page without any indication that I guessed correctly. :p

 > Either way, refresh to get a different one (this works on the forum,
too).

That worked.

Ali