"Programming in D" book, decent ebook versions

Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 03:17:08 PST 2014

On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 10:25:18 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> - Removed the unrelated Turkish menu from the English pages
>
> - Improved the ebook formats
>
> - Removed the download page and linked the ebook versions
> directly from the main page instead
>
> I consider these beta quality:
>
>   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/
>
> (I am not sure why, but you may have to refresh the page in
> your browser.)
>
> I know that the format needs further improvements but please
> let me know if there are serious issues like some text not
> showing up at all. (Preferably, respond in this thread to avoid
> duplicate reports.)
>
> Ali

nice work. thanks! :)

i've got a suggestion. right now when i check the english page, i
see a blank space on the left which is caused by the width of the
div#content. [0]

if you can change width in styling of div#content it'll look
better: [1] [2]

[0] http://imgur.com/YRBobZq
[1] http://imgur.com/wfOpACO
[2] http://imgur.com/xNcQtxQ