"Programming in D" book, decent ebook versions

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 02:25:18 PST 2014

- Removed the unrelated Turkish menu from the English pages

- Improved the ebook formats

- Removed the download page and linked the ebook versions directly from
the main page instead

I consider these beta quality:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/

(I am not sure why, but you may have to refresh the page in your browser.)

I know that the format needs further improvements but please let me know
if there are serious issues like some text not showing up at all.
(Preferably, respond in this thread to avoid duplicate reports.)

Ali