Bounty for -minimal compiler flag

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:55:50 PST 2014

On 2/14/14, 0:22, John wrote:
> I haven't gone into the history, but the only thing to really object to
> is 'gc' surely. Isn't the rest of it fairly innocuous?

> On Thursday, 13 February 2014 at 23:14:20 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
>>> 1. moduleinfo
>>> 2. exception handling
>>> 3. gc
>>> 4. Object

Why object to gc? You can always simply not use it, and use only the
flags you want.  If a library that you use uses it, you don't have to
worry about it since it will work without the flags as well as with.

IMO this will help make it a lot easier to manage GC allocations if that
is what you wish to do.