dfuse 0.3.0 - D Language bindings for Fuse

David Soria Parra via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 31 10:55:11 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 14:32:21 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 31.07.2014 16:00, schrieb Johannes Pfau:
>> Am Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:05:20 +0000
>> schrieb "David Soria Parra" <davidsp at fb.com>:
>>

>> Awesome!
>>
>> Will this be added to code.dlang.org?
>
> Funnily, a FUSE bindings package was added just some days ago:
> http://code.dlang.org/packages/fuse
>
> Initially, I thought that would be the same package, but it's
> not.

Interesting. When we started with dfuse the mentioned fuse
library was in a not good enough state. Still while it seems to
offer all the functionality of the high level fuse API, it
doesn't do conversions to D types such as const(char)[] and still
passes around pointers. My overall goal is to use D's types and
strength to make an easier interface.