dmd front end now switched to Boost license

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 14 17:38:29 PDT 2014

David Nadlinger, el 14 de June a las 18:47 me escribiste:
> On Saturday, 14 June 2014 at 18:43:59 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> >And there's another advantage I neglected to mention - it allows
> >DMDFE code to be moved into Phobos without issues.
>
> I don't think Nick's argument is particularly compelling, but the
> DDMD <-> Phobos connection definitely makes the change very
> worthwhile in my opinion.

Agreed, so far this looks like the most important gain from the change,
and I can see some sense on using the boost license instead of something
like lgpl.