DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 18 12:45:59 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 18 June 2014 at 18:50:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Downloading from youtube takes around a minute (HD quality).

Your internet must be a lot faster than mine :P I only get about
2 Mbps down so I like to get a lower quality file that downloads
faster but still plays reliably... youtube seems to handle it
well automatically.

> I don't see why it's not uploaded to youtube directly.

yeah idk