D/Objective-C 64bit

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.ca
Tue Mar 11 16:14:30 PDT 2014

On 2014-03-11 18:23:07 +0000, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> said:

> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have implemented
> D/Objective-C for 64bit. Everything that worked for 32bit should work,
> except for exceptions, which are not implemented yet.

It's nice to see you're taking good care of that thing I started.

For Objective-C exceptions to work right DMD will have to change its
exception model for D exceptions to match the one used by Apple's C++
compiler. It'll make things better for everyone, and no other solution
makes much sense really.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.ca