Bountysource activity

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Mar 13 19:05:45 PDT 2014

> On 3/13/14, 6:14 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> On 3/13/2014 9:05 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>>
>>> What would make the amounts interesting?
>>>

>> Just taking a stab in the dark here but...greater numbers are probably
>> more interesting numbers? :)  (Sorry I can't be more helpful/specific
>> than that.)
>
> Yah, I meant HOW MUCH would make the amounts interesting?

Heh, yea. The best I can say is this: My gut feeling (aka best guess,
emphasis on "guess") is the general ballbark for "interesting" would be
something comparable to a person's salary/wage for whatever amount of
time the work would be expected to take. Ex: something that would
probably take one full workday's worth of work would be interesting at
approx whatever their day job's salary works out to per workday.

Admittedly, that's a pretty vague answer, too.