Mono-D v1.7.2 - Again internal refactorings, less completion bugs

Sönke Ludwig sludwig+dforum at outerproduct.org
Tue Mar 18 03:04:27 PDT 2014

Am 17.03.2014 23:08, schrieb Alexander Bothe:
> ...and a way less annoying completion behaviour, as there's a completion
> request time out now that just cancels any too long attempt to get
> completion info.
>
> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/again-internal-refactorings-less-completion-bugs-v1-7-2/
>
> Cheers mates,
> Alex

I've given Mono-D the first serious try recently (I'm using a simple
Sublime Text setup usually) and it was a really pleasant experience.
Apart from the code completion and the DUB integration, which is of
course awesome to have, some features like the integrated
compare/blame/merge views are also nice productivity boosters.

Good to see progress on the auto completion, as that was the only thing
that still was a little annoying - annoying just because it usually
works so well that you quickly come to rely on it and thus also
immediately notice when it fails. There is probably some kind of
"uncanny valley" there, where it either has to be perfect, or very
sketchy (based on text buffers) to be comfortable to use.

Thanks for pushing this project forward!