Per popular demand, here are Adam D Ruppe's presentation slides

Tolga Cakiroglu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 24 11:12:38 PDT 2014

On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 23:56:39 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 19:59:23 UTC, Mattcoder wrote:
>> Hehe, I'm just imagining what Walter will say: "Lack of
>> images"!
>
> Heh, I actually went through a few idea stages here:
>
> 1) I'd list the druntime functions. I determined this to be
> boring and subject to change anyway. But I spent like a month
> without better ideas and it was too boring for me to even do...
> so yeah nothing got done.

I liked your presentation as well. When you started talking about
writing your Floppy Disk driver for your kernel without using
BIOS or DOS, I remembered my 11 years ago days. Wish there was
more time and you could continue.