Per popular demand, here are Adam D Ruppe's presentation slides

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 26 18:57:16 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 01:42:27 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> heh yeah, but I've been trying to quit cussing entirely.

oh a fun addendum to this, I told a friend of mine (whom I
haven't actually known that long) that I was trying to quit, and
she was incredulous that I even swore at all. She said "I can't
picture you swearing... there's a whole other side to you!"

Of course, I think /today/ was the.... fourth time she's ever
seen me not wearing a tie of some sort too. She knows me as the
proper Mormon, if a bit lighthearted, but I can come across as an
angry, homophobic sailor when playing shooters online.

BTW that's one thing about in-person conferences that is kinda
meta-fascinating too, seeing people rather than just email text.
Even if I knew what some of you look and sound like from previous
videos or pictures, it was still a bit of a surprise to meet
there. Of course, at the same time, while I'm fairly talkative
and even a little forward on emails, in person I tend to prefer
to just hide in a corner until someone approaches me, but even
then just kinda slinker off and go back to hiding before long....
so yeah.