Dutyl - a Vim plugin for running D tools

Thomas Mader via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 4 11:11:45 PDT 2014

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/issues/85

> benefits from DCD's lack of DUB support, since it means you can
> rely on manual configured file for non-DUB projects.

I don't see why the manual configured file support needs to be
removed if DCD would support dub.
Wouldn't it be possible to change it to a coexisting solution?