Dutyl - a Vim plugin for running D tools

Andrei Amatuni via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 13 20:22:34 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 13 September 2014 at 15:19:56 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
> Version 1.2.0 is out now. I've added the command
> :DUsyntaxCheck, :DUlsyntaxCheck :DUstyleCheck, and
> :DUlstyleCheck to run Dscanner's syntax or style checks and
> store the results in the quickfix or location list. As per
> Vim's conventions for commands that update these lists, it'll
> automatically jump to the first entry unless the command is
> called with a bang.
>
> GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
> vim.org page:

I just updated both Dutyl and DCD and something broke along the
way. I can see that Vim is communicating with DCD because the DCD
server log shows that it received a request after a dot
completion, but nothing shows up in Vim.