Dutyl - a Vim plugin for running D tools

Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 14 13:06:12 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 14 September 2014 at 03:22:35 UTC, Andrei Amatuni
wrote:
> On Saturday, 13 September 2014 at 15:19:56 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
>> Version 1.2.0 is out now. I've added the command
>> :DUsyntaxCheck, :DUlsyntaxCheck :DUstyleCheck, and
>> :DUlstyleCheck to run Dscanner's syntax or style checks and
>> store the results in the quickfix or location list. As per
>> Vim's conventions for commands that update these lists, it'll
>> automatically jump to the first entry unless the command is
>> called with a bang.
>>
>> GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
>> vim.org page:
>> http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=5003
>
> I just updated both Dutyl and DCD and something broke along the
> way. I can see that Vim is communicating with DCD because the
> DCD server log shows that it received a request after a dot
> completion, but nothing shows up in Vim.

The problem was with Dutyl - I used the `uniq` function, which
apparently was bleeding
new(https://github.com/LaTeX-Box-Team/LaTeX-Box/issues/190#issuecomment-47459338).

The fix is in `develop` now. It worked for me(on my Windows
installation - which has a not-as-up-to-date version of Vim as my
Linux installation) - let me know it works for you and I'll make
it an official bugfix.