Changelog

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 4 23:45:21 PDT 2015

On 08/05/2015 01:57 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Release Candidate for 2.068.0

To make this a successful release we need to work on the changelog, so
that the rest of the world can know what we actually did. Right now it
only contains a few entries and the ugly bug list.

http://dlang.org/changelog.html

Here are lists of PRs that still need a changelog entry.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pulls?q=label%3Achangelog_v2.068+is%3Aclosed
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pulls?q=label%3Achangelog_v2.068+is%3Aclosed
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pulls?q=label%3Achangelog_v2.068+is%3Aclosed

Please add the 'pending changelog' tag once you're working on an entry
to avoid double efforts.
Changes need to go into the stable branch of dlang.org.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/blob/stable/changelog.dd

Also we need to go through the list of PRs and tag them with
"changelog_v2.068" if anything noticeable was merged. If everbody does
it for his own PRs we're done very fast.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pulls?q=merged%3A%3E%3D2015-03-24
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pulls?q=merged%3A%3E%3D2015-03-24
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pulls?q=merged%3A%3E%3D2015-03-24

To get a list of only your PRs merged into phobos, select the author.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pulls?q=merged%3A%3E%3D2015-03-24+author%3AMartinNowak

https://trello.com/c/iY3PYSeQ/37-changelog-changelog-changelog

-Martin