Changelog

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 5 12:04:28 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 5 August 2015 at 06:45:56 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On 08/05/2015 01:57 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
>> Release Candidate for 2.068.0
>
> To make this a successful release we need to work on the
> changelog, so that the rest of the world can know what we
> actually did. Right now it only contains a few entries and the
> ugly bug list.

Where does that changelog come from? I made some pull requests
against a file that I thought was the changelog to document some
Phobos changes that got merged, but now I don't see it on
dlang.org.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1028/files
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1027/files