Release D 2.068.0

anonymous via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 10 06:09:15 PDT 2015

On Monday, 10 August 2015 at 12:24:36 UTC, Dominikus Dittes
Scherkl wrote:
> Congrats, but why are there still 6 Regressions / 34 Blockers
> open in Bugzilla? At least with the one that opens from the
> main D page /resouces/bugtracker.
> Is this a different tracker that's not up to date?

Regarding regressions: I think the policy is to not release with
new regressions. That is, regressions from before 2.068 don't
block the release.

Regarding blockers: As far as I know, "blocker" doesn't mean a
thing for releases. I think many of those have been labeled
"blocker" because they block someone in their work, rather than
blocking a release.