This Week in D, issue 1

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 13 13:55:25 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:08:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.html

Great idea, hope the project will take off!

One thing: I found the link coloring to be _very_
counter-intuitive. So much so that I in fact had to fire up the
dev tools to figure out why some of the links were blue and some
of them green. Since the default link color on pretty much all
platforms is blue, green inevitably breaks with the user
expectation that visited links are styled in some shade similar
to the main link color.

Overriding just the :visited color is questionable anyway.

David