DConf 2015 discounted hotel rooms now available

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 17 02:31:10 PST 2015

> Note: I didn't realize this originally, but when I booked my flight, the prices
> are much higher than they should be, and less availability. I realized the
> reason why -- Monday is Memorial Day in the US, just about everyone has it off.
>
> Just a heads up to those booking travel.
>
> BTW, because of the less choice, I had to fly in Monday to avoid getting there
> at 12 am Wednesday. I'll be there all day Tuesday if anyone wants to hang out.

I just booked my flight, car & hotel. Things aren't too bad from Seattle, but I
still recommend to people to book as early as possible. I should arrive Tuesday
late afternoon.