Release D 2.067.0

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 24 11:00:04 PDT 2015

On 3/24/15 10:07 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Glad to announce D 2.067.0.
>
> This release comes with many improvements.
> The GC is a lot faster for most use-cases, we have improved C++
> interoperability and fixed plenty of bugs.
>
> See the changelog for more details.
> http://dlang.org/changelog.html
>
> Download pages and documentation will be updated within the next few hours.
>
> http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.067.0/
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/
>
> Until the binaries are mirrored to the official site, you can get them here.
> https://dlang.dawg.eu/downloads/dmd.2.067.0/

Congratulations to everyone involved! This is a significant release -
really a change of phase in the community - because for the first time
neither Walter nor I participated in the actual release process (except
with engineering bits, Walter a lot more).

Congratulations, Martin!

Let's announce this more widely after the binaries become available.

I have one regret - the changelog is a lot more scarce than it should
because it doesn't list (or link to) a complete list of bugfixes. The
impression to first comers is that we have a release with 8 total items.
Hardly impressive.

Also the date on the release in the changelog page is wrong - it
remained "Mar 1, 2015" aka our "I have a dream" date :o).

Andrei