Release D 2.067.0

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 24 11:18:22 PDT 2015

> I have one regret - the changelog is a lot more scarce than it should
> because it doesn't list (or link to) a complete list of bugfixes. The
> impression to first comers is that we have a release with 8 total items.
> Hardly impressive.
>
> Also the date on the release in the changelog page is wrong - it
> remained "Mar 1, 2015" aka our "I have a dream" date :o).

Should be fixed by now, as announcement said "within a few hours".
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/920
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/933

What I'm regretting more, is that I have to run after every contributor,
bugging them 3 times to write a single changelog line.

One way to improve this would be to have changelogs in the
dmd/druntime/phobos repo and make the entries part of the pull requests.