Monday is last day for DConf 2015 registrations

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 19 15:59:05 PDT 2015

On Monday, 18 May 2015 at 19:59:08 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> I just booked a car, but could cancel it. Anyone from the area
>> know
>> whether it's worth having a car there or should I just book a
>> shuttle
>> to/from the airport?

The Salt Lake and Utah county areas are a bit of a sprawl but our
public transit is one of the better in the United States.

> Went the shuttle route. If anyone interested, it's $68 round
> trip ($34 each way) to Orem via
> http://www.expressshuttleutah.com/

Roundtrip lightrail/train (TRAX/Frontrunner) from the airport to
Orem's Hampton Inn is $11, I believe.

http://www.rideuta.com/mc/?page=TripPlanner