D 2.068.2 test runner for Android ARM, please test and report results from your Android device

Fer22f via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 18:21:07 PST 2015

On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 09:50:16 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/runners
> You can install a test runner app or run a command-line binary.

This is from a Moto Maxx (it's a Droid Maxx rebranded), Android
v5.0.2 and Snapdragon 805. These tests hang:

std.socket
std.stdio

Everything else went smoothly. I'm not an expertise android
developer so I don't know how to get stacktraces from logcat, all
I oculd get was the verbose of the test program (using "adb
logcat test_runner:V *:S").