D 2.068.2 test runner for Android ARM, please test and report results from your Android device

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 17 03:08:38 PST 2015

On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 02:21:08 UTC, Fer22f wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 09:50:16 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/runners
>> You can install a test runner app or run a command-line binary.
>
> This is from a Moto Maxx (it's a Droid Maxx rebranded), Android
> v5.0.2 and Snapdragon 805. These tests hang:
>
> std.socket
> std.stdio
>
> Everything else went smoothly. I'm not an expertise android
> developer so I don't know how to get stacktraces from logcat,
> all I oculd get was the verbose of the test program (using "adb
> logcat test_runner:V *:S").

Thanks, there shouldn't be any stacktraces unless the app
crashes.  When it hangs, as it does in those two modules, some C
function from bionic usually just doesn't return and you have to
close the app eventually.  I wasn't expecting any crashes from
this apk, only mentioned it because you never know what might
happen on new hardware. ;)