D compiler daily downloads at an all-time high

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 16 07:41:42 PST 2015

I'm loving this momentum. Think I've been watching / using D since around
2001 and its never had this much momentum.
Something I've noticed over the last year or two is that other developers
are more accepting of the fact that I'm that guy that likes D, and they
actually ask constructive questions. Ten years ago that never happened,
they would always get that dazed look in their eye and be dismissive.

P.S. I'm also finding the latest compiler _way_ faster compiling vibe's
diet templates.