The D Language Foundation is now incorporated

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 19 08:27:38 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 17 October 2015 at 20:19:05 UTC, Suliman wrote:

> Andrei, with whom I can talk about dsource.org? I am thinking
> that it can be very good collective forum (project forum) for
> D. I hope that our CMS that will be released very soon would be
> good for it. This NG can be stay for technical questions, while
> dsource could become collective blog as part of D Foundation.
> What do you think about it?

The question of an official D blog arose recently, so I posted
here, and Mike Parker said that he would like to work on that.
Apparently (before I was using D) he did something similar.

http://forum.dlang.org/post/suemsfczrpmrzywdbcln@forum.dlang.org

The more people willing to work on it the better IMO. But please
work together to avoid what seems to happen in some form with
every initiative of this community.