1st Ever Artificial Consciousness to be Written in D Language

Enamex via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 08:27:53 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 14:41:20 UTC, GrandAxe wrote:
> This is to inform the D Language community that the first
> viable general artificial algorithm is being written in D. It
> is called Organic Big data intelligence (OBI); the website is
> at www.okeuvo.com.

Free will and consciousness?

... Not to be a jerk, but I thought we hadn't settled these
problems yet as they apply to already existing sapient beings,
which just happen to be us. I'm more amused than skeptical, to be
honest, given the release date for a 'demonstration' if it's
supposed to have even half of that list even 1/10th implemented.