Proposed: start DConf days one hour later

Mithun Hunsur via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 21:28:32 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 28 April 2016 at 03:44:51 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 18:36:54 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
>> The folks at Sociomantic suggested to start at 10:00 AM
>> instead of 9:00 AM, therefore shifting the end time by one as
>> well. Please reply with thoughts on this! We're particularly
>> concerned about folks who need to take off early on Friday. --
>> Andrei
>
> +1

Hmm; my talk's at 3:30pm on Friday (4:30pm after this change),
which means I'd leave at 5:30pm. My flight out of Berlin is at
9:30pm; how long does it take to get from the venue to the
airport? (I'll probably have to skip the last talk of Friday,
which is a shame.)