[GSoC] Mir.random.flex - Generic non-uniform random sampling

Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 23 09:54:18 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 13:01:29 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 at 12:12:30 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> [...]
>> I fixed that and also added how many samples were generated
>> per run (10M), thanks!
>
> Btw I quickly added the run-time for C++ (for G++ and clang++
> with -O3)

I think you should add compiler/runtimelib versions for all
measurements, and all relevant flags.
I'm happy to see you are using LDC for benchmarking; don't forget
to mention the LLVM version for LDC's version.
You already wrote `-O3` for the C++ measurements, did you not use
-mcpu=native or some other performance changing flags?

Cheers,
   Johan