Updated plotcli (version 0.8.0). Now build on ggplotd

Edwin van Leeuwen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 15 15:34:19 PST 2016

On Monday, 15 February 2016 at 22:54:19 UTC, wobbles wrote:

> Sounds good!
>
> I have a vibe.d app that plots our servers sar data using
> plotly.js.
>
> I'll investigate integrating this instead of plotly so I'll
> have a fully D solution! (I tried generating my own svg file
> but it was too large an effort for me at the time!)

If you want to plot directly from D you could consider
integrating ggplotd directly, because that would give you maximum
flexibility. Note that if you are interested in a particular type
of plot that isn't supported yet just let me know (or submit a
pull request :)). Extending ggplotd/plotcli to support a new type
is relatively straightforward (see the ggplotd readme).

Ggplotd and plotcli both support saving to png/svg/pdf format.