DLanguage IntelliJ plugin released

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 04:17:22 PST 2016

On Sun, 2016-01-03 at 23:46 +0000, Kingsley via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:

[…]
> I'm still on IntelliJ 14 so haven't tried it with 15 personally -
> but it should be fine. IT should work fine on windows as well -
> although I'm an OSX user so have only ever tested it on OSX -
> please raise any windows specific issues at the github project
> https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage/issues
>
> At the moment I've restricted the plugin to Intellij - so it
> won't work on other jetbrains products - but It should not be
> hard to get it working on CLion.

I have just upgraded to IntelliJ IDEA 16 so I'll give it a try.

All my JVM-language projects, I now do a Gradle build specification for
and then let IntelliJ IDEA build a project based on that. CLion does
the same with CMake.

Given we can build D projects with CMake and IntelliJ IDEA plugins can
(with a bit of fiddling) be used in CLion, I will try with CLion 1.5.

I think D should focus on CLion not on IntelliJ IDEA.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk