Better docs for D (WIP)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 4 16:23:26 PST 2016

On Saturday, 2 January 2016 at 21:06:19 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> * cross-linking, including inherited members

I got this working in simple cases... which happens to include
Phobos' std.socket!

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs-2/std.socket.UdpSocket.html

I did a major refactoring of the code today to enable moving
forward past the block I hit over the weekend. The code is still
bad... but not embarrassingly so anymore, and it makes it a LOT
easier to work with.

I did step backward a few steps though (the var FIXME in the
output is the result of that), but forward many more.

ddox makes an attempt at inheritance linking, but I'm trying to
go further. If I'm successful in my dream, it will list
overridden methods in the docs nicely too. But that's still a
ways away.

First, I need to re-add the features I dropped in the refactoring
(compare the above with this:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.socket.UdpSocket.html )