GDC Explorer Site Update

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 26 04:09:58 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 26 January 2016 at 10:17:37 UTC, Adrian Matoga wrote:
> On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 23:08:32 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> http://explore.dgnu.org/
>>

> Nice!
> Is there a way to override the default '-Og'? It seems that now
> Currently I cannot see any difference

Ah, I left that test option in by accident.  Removed.  :-)

>> Now supports 12 different architectures from ARM to SystemZ!
>> (not including -m32 or any -march options)
>
> BTW, dunno how it's now, but about a year ago GDC was able to
> compile for AVR after removing two asserts in the frontend
> (checking if the pointer size is at least 32 bits or the like).

The situation should be exactly the same.  You may notice that
not all targets hosted are able to compile
std.stdio.writeln("Hello World").  I hope that giving awareness
that these exist will help finish off the druntime ports for
these platforms.

Iain