Beta release DUB 1.0.0-beta.1

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 8 02:15:09 PDT 2016

Am 08.06.2016 um 08:59 schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
> On 2016-06-07 20:42, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>
>> No, it has to be the "+" variant (the first /+ +/ comment is evaluated).
>
> That's unfortunate.

I generally really do appreciate your critique, but without backing
reasons it doesn't really have a constructive effect.

Two good properties about restricting to /+ +/ is that it's still
possible to put something else in front of it, and that it stands out
from the usual /* */ comments. Sure arguments can be made for supporting
all comment types, but it shouldn't be forgotten that in the end this is
a question of absolutely minimal impact.

Just to be clear: If anyone has a good argument for supporting more/all
comment types and there are no equally good arguments against it, please
go ahead and implement it and it will be included. Let's just make this
a quick decision, because changing it later on will mean breakage no
matter how it's done.