code-d 0.10.1 released (D support for vscode)

Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 12 01:18:17 PST 2016

On 11-Mar-2016 23:03, WebFreak001 wrote:
> I just released a new version of code-d, it now supports projects
> without any dub.json file which some people probably will like. This is
> really useful for standalone projects with a custom build system like
> writing an OS/Kernel or other projects that don't want to use dub.

It would really help to state first of all that code-d is a D extension
for Visual Studio Code which is a nice thing even though I never tried it.

--
Dmitry Olshansky